Geo-Targeting to Drive Conversion
Geo-Targeting to Drive Conversion
While we stand on the brink of a technological revolution, recent innovations in modern technology have made geotargeting (PPC) Services, also known as location-based marketing, one of the most effective ways to make your brand visible to the right customers.
Instead of showing ads to a broad audience (mostly outside of the relevant areas) that would give wasted impressions and clicks, geo-targeting is an efficient use of marketing funds, which can pinpoint local prospects who are more likely to convert. In simple words, Geotargeting is a way to deliver content or advertisements to prospects based on their geographic locations.
95% of global companies already use location-based data in their marketing strategy as per a location-based marketing association survey.
Source: Maryville University
Wondering how it works?
According to the GSMA (Global System for Mobile Communications) Intelligence, there are over 5 billion unique mobile phone users in the world today and half of the population use smartphones. Geotargeting begins when these smartphone users choose to share their location via apps on their mobile phones, which comes to the app publisher or internet marketing company.
Source: Reveal Mobile
Through IP addresses, you can determine a customer’s location. The first three digits represent the country code, and the following digits represent specific areas within a country, down to the state, city, and ZIP code. For example, Google Ads Services is one of the effective ways to use geo-targeting, which allows you to pick and choose the locations and areas you want to market in.
If the consumer wants to serve an ad, content, or push alert in real-time, they must first define the locations that will trigger those actions. They will begin receiving the content or campaign as soon as they enter that pre-defined area. Many advertising platforms allow you to create location-based ads.
Increase conversions with geotargeting
- Understand your target demographic, and determine the origins of your website’s visitors to identify the regularity of traffic from various places. Knowing the interests of your audience and where they come from might help you produce better conversion-friendly ads.
- Have well-stated objectives for geo-marketing in order to develop an effective plan. Common Geo-Targeting goals include increasing brand exposure or sales in a specific location, attracting more traffic or users from a specific country or region, and so on.
- Establish a radius around the desired location to look for the target audience in your area by using geofences. To define geographical boundaries, this feature employs a global positioning system (GPS) or radio frequency identification (RFID).Source: Dealer Strong
- Set cost per click based on geofences to reduce the marketing campaign costs and ensure broad coverage of the target audience. Targeting a large audience reach is always expensive.
- Study a user’s search history to identify their interests and preferences.
Studies have shown that geotargeting your marketing campaigns by weather variables can be a highly effective tactic. Weather targeting is the process of adapting communications to prospects based on weather conditions.
- Content optimization is essential. Make sure your website is set up to date with content suitable for different users in different parts of the world. The offers and services can be shown based on a person’s time zone, season, or special event, among other factors. Furthermore, the page’s language can be tailored to the audience’s country of origin, and prices should be provided in respective currencies.
- Localization of the landing pages is another important step, which will help website visitors to access material in their local language. For example, if a potential client is in Boston, they should be immediately routed to a landing page that has a localized domain name as well as the content.
For example if your business has one location in Boston, set your search campaigns to only users within the radius of Boston! Don’t run your ads outside of your targeted locations. This is the simplest way to ensure that your clicks and marketing budget doesn’t get drained on ineffective customers.
For getting conversions and leads without having to look for it, start tailoring campaigns using geotargeting services. If you are looking for a company with the best Digital marketing services in Boston, MA, who can help you with an effective geo-targeting strategy, visit our website crossdma.com. Browse for effective digital marketing services or you can also contact us online through our email email@example.com or call us at 888-863-1150.
Got a Project? Let’s Connect.
Need a quote on a re-design or a new project? Give us details on your project and let us help you!
CROSS Digital Marketing Services
We’re the team you’ve been looking for
We’d love to hear about your project and learn how CROSS Digital can partner with you.